Andrew Poretz, Life/Strategy Coaching
“I felt stuck in many areas of my life. I had big dreams but wasn’t doing anything to accomplish them. Andrew’s powerful coaching has me constantly in action and moving towards living the life I have always dreamed about. I now run my own successful business and have experienced an unimaginable feeling of peace with where I am and where I am going in my life.” C.C. New York, NY
As your life/strategy coach, my goal is to help you “win in the game of life,” and to discover how to live into your full potential. I specialize in helping clients to create effective strategies for their professional and personal lives. As your coach, I will help you to bring out your best and make your best better.
My ideal client is typically already successful (or striving towards success), and wants to get to the “next level” in his or her professional or personal life. I especially enjoy working with creative people, entrepreneurs and those in the Performing Arts. Together, as coach and client:
- We will assess your values, goals and dreams, and create a strong personal vision for you;
- We will identify the barriers between where you are now and where you want to be and develop strategies for breaking through these barriers;
- We will co-create winning action plans;
- We will work on strategies for you to become more focused in multitasking and juggling multiple projects;
- You will have an accountability partner and brainstorming partner to help you meet and exceed your goals and decide on your next project.
I coach by telephone, with sessions lasting approximately one hour. Some sessions may last longer or shorter than one hour, and there is never any additional fee for longer sessions. I look forward to serving you, and I invite you to contact me for a complimentary trial session, with a free core values assessment!
For my current fees, see my fee schedule.